Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Favorite Things

Thank God it's Friday!!

As I head into a pretty busy weekend full of family and fun, I hope you enjoy the little things that kept me smiling this week.

I love driving around this time of year admiring the glow of neighborhood Christmas lights!!


Christmas in your heart : )
Love this quote!!

My new favorite blog: Ann Voskamp's "A Holy Experience" blog is full of beautiful writing and great messages.


Clean pumpkin pie oatmeal
There are few things tastier than some warm pumpkin oatmeal in the morning!

My new lip gloss C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Pink Mint tastes like candy canes and feels like butter!

My favorite verse from this week is Hosea 14:4-6a: "I will heal their apostasy, I will love them freely, For My anger has turned away from them. I will be like the dew to Israel; He will blossom like the lily, and he will take root like the cedars of Lebanon. His shoots will sprout, And his beauty will be like the olive tree."

I love my job!! My coworkers are some of the most charismatic and unique blessings I've ever met ( :


I now proudly own this whole outfit! Lauren Conrad's clothing line at Kohl's is very chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment