Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Favorites


'Twas the Friday before Christmas and early morning in her house,
One creature was stirring, and it wasn't a mouse,
It was Rachel, who had just begun her Christmas break,
Sipping her coffee, wondering why she was already awake,
'Oh well,' she sighed, in her snuggie with a mug of eggnog,
'I suppose I should write a post on my blog.'

Here are some of my favorite things from this week!


Psalm 94:19
My encouragement in this crazy and wonderful week was Psalm 94:18-19.

I got a bottle of this sweet-scented perfume and I have been getting compliments ever since! Jessica Simpson's "Fancy Love" is a winner in my book!

The story in 2 Kings 4 hit home for me. It's about believing in God's blessings and clinging to him in disappointments. The woman of the story is inspiring and her actions are certainly relatable to anyone in their walk of faith!


The fact that this exists makes me happy! I tried Chocolate Tea at my young adult's group and it was divine!

 Taylor Swift's "Begin Again," is such a sweet music video. Definitely satisfies the hopeless romantic in me!
In my quiet time I've been listening to a lot of Sara Groves while I write. Her music is beautiful.

Easily one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time! "It's a Wonderful Life" indeed!


I had a lovely dinner date with my mother at Olive Garden, and ending it with a tiramisu dessert could not have been more scrumptious!


I was elated to receive my copy of "Darling Magazine," today. It's a refreshing change from the sometimes materialistic, shallow stuff you see on newsstands.

No comments:

Post a Comment