Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Favorite Things

Here are some of my favorite things from this week! Enjoy ( :



I love love love wearing my cowgirl boots!

One of my favorite verse finds: Ecclesiastes 3:12
Irish accents: I saw The Script in concert, they had them, my nutritionist has one, and GERARD BUTLER has one ( : 'nuff said!
 
Speaking of The Script, this lovely woman, Tristan Prettyman, opened up for them and was AMAZING! I've been addicted to her music all week.

I tried a Pumpkin Chai Latte during my long break between classes the other day and fell in love <3
This is a very inspiring blog written by Natalie Goldberg, a woman of faith who struggled with an eating disorder also, and loves all things delightful, girl, and meaningful.
One of the best parts of this time of year is getting lost in my chunky knit scarves!
Spending time with my amazing grandmother, who is visiting this week! She is an inspiring woman of faith who I have always looked up to as a great example!


No comments:

Post a Comment