Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Favorite Things

Happy Black Friday!

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving with lots of love from family and friends. Today, while stores are throwing deals and material items at us all day, I thought I'd do my Friday favorites on things as we prepare for the holiday season that don't cost a cent!



I love driving around the neighborhood and looking at Christmas lights with my family. It's beautiful!
I love printables! This would look so cute tucked inside a cute or rustic frame on a mantle with a nativity.

Go ahead, call me an old lady, but I love knitting presents for people starting this time of year!


Who doesn't love ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas movies?!


8919
My favorite pin this week: 12 Days of Christmas history, Bible readings, and if you have a family, family activities that go along with each one.
http://www.ldsliving.com/story/70359-12-days-of-christmas-to-christ


I love when we use our fireplace!



Free Christmas music on Spotify! Soundtrack to every homework sesh for me ( : My current favorite Christmas jam? "Christmas, Baby Please Come Home," by Anberlin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment