Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Favorite Things

Happy Last Day of November!!

Here are some of the things that made me smile this week:

Love this
<3


Photo: Mohawk Matt
This made me laugh! My brother's football team shaved their heads into mohawks this week for playoffs. Teeheehee!


Colbie Caillat's new Christmas CD is great! Especially the title track, "Christmas in the Sand."

During my young adult's group, during a discussion about proof of God's creation, I learned about Laminin, the protein cell that holds our tissues together. Resemble something?? Coincidence?- I think NOT!


sparkle holiday nails - essie leading lady
Sparkly holiday nail polish ( :



Pumpkin Cheesecake bread - Only 500 Calories for the WHOLE loaf!
Baked this healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread recipe for work this week and it happens to be AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment