Monday, December 17, 2012

Breathe.

 Inhale.



Exhale.



The simplest form of praising You, and accepting Your gifts to us.

And in that marvelous moment of vitality, we feel the miracle of life being blown into our lungs; the fundamental reminder that the most powerful moments of You are felt and not seen, just like our invisible breaths. 




Inhale.



Exhale.



It is then that I realize these breaths that belong to You are the most subtle indicators that we are made for You!

As I draw You in and let you escape with these blessings of breaths, I silently plead You to use them, let me acknowledge that they are Your work. 

I am suddenly ignited, all oxygen in me combusts with a longing, a joy, a realization that this love is where I belong, and the way I was meant to exist, and the steps that I must walk in. 


Inhale.



Exhale.



Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment