Friday, March 15, 2013

Just a Poem of Need

I need You every moment,
Every heartbeat, every breath,
Whether I dance for joy or sorrowfully lament
I need the one who conquered sin and death.

This life dwindles slow and sad
If days go by without your life
Your renewal, all the wonder, make me glad,
I know no true pain nor no strife

Once I've made this life a desperate dance,
Pursuit of graces, blessings given fierce,
May every move be intentional, lovely flowering romance,
Utter devotion like bond-servant's pierce 

Knees hit ground, spirit shaken dramatic like dust in air,
Solid in peace, the world doesn't stand a chance,
For my dying I've found an amplified life taken, faith my heart's flare
This is life. This is my song. Carried through every circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment